TO RECEIVE A QUOTE CLICK HERE
Losing a loved one is difficult - and yet many life assurance policies take months or even years to settle claims, which can put you or your loved ones out-of-pocket for the costs, such as funeral expenses, arising from the bereavement of a family member.
With FamilyLIFE+, you can insure yourself, your Spouse/Significant Other, your parents or the parents of your Spouse/Significant Other, plus your children (subject to a maximum of 12 insured persons). Children under age 18 are free, until their 18th Birthday.
What is FamilyLIFE+ and how can it protect me?
FamilyLIFE+ is a unique, guaranteed, whole of life protection product for you and your family that provides peace of mind at an affordable price.
You can choose a benefit of £2000, £3000, £4000 or £6000. The cover is guaranteed for as long as premiums continue to be paid to the Insurer and until the last of the insured persons die.
Many life assurances policies take months or even years to settle claims, which mean that individuals can be under financial pressure from costs arising from bereavement of a family member. FamilyLife+ claims are settled within 48 hours.
Who can take this cover out ?
To apply for a policy you must:
• Be aged 18 years or over and under 70 years (Individuals over age 70 can contact email@example.com for a quotation);
• Be a resident in the United Kingdom
How much does it cost?
FamilyLIFE+ starts from as little as £2.00 per person per month.
Your monthly premium will depend on:
• the benefit level chosen
• your age at the date you apply for cover
• the amount of people you decide to add to your policy and their ages at the date you add them to the policy
The available options and related premium rates are shown in the table:
(Payable for each insured Person upon death
|Age at date added to the policy
|18 to 29
|30 to 39
|40 to 49
|50 to 59
|60 to 64
|65 to 69
A lifetime guarantee that the premium rate will not increase as insured family members get older (*with one exception, children who reach the age of 18 and remain on the Policy, pay the premium related to ages 18-29 for the duration of their policy).
How can i arrange cover?
CLICK HERE to obtain a quote, click on www.familylifeplus.co.uk or call 0845 121 2416 where you can review the policy & customer information documents, and, if the policy meets your needs, purchase cover.
How can I make a claim?
• A six-month waiting period applies to each insured person. Each insured family member is fully protected after the initial waiting period, with all individuals covered for Accidental Death during this waiting period.
• Suicide within 2 years of the date cover commences.
• Deaths that occur outside Geographic Area except where the insured person is on holidays with documented intention to return home within 30 days.
• Deaths arising from involvement in criminal activity.
• Deaths arising from war, terrorism or nuclear reaction.
• Accidental deaths arising from participation in a riot, drug abuse, parachuting or sky diving or flying other than as a passenger or crew member of a commercial airline.
TO RECEIVE A QUOTE CLICK HERE or call 0845 121 2416.